Monday, October 6, 2008

First Day of Rehearsals

Since the Millennium Theatre is still running "In The Beginning" for another month my first assignment for sight and sound is to mount "Voices of Christmas" at their Living Waters Theatre. Hereby referred to as VOC.


VOC premiered last year and I am very fortunate because the entire cast, minus one, is the same as last year. To begin the day the Show Director, Bonnie, decided to just run the show and see how much the cast remembered. It was highly amusing and I was very surprised as almost all of the lines and choreography came out pretty darn close to right.

I've suggested to the show writer that he have the last performance of the show become a sing-along since most of the show is singing and dancing of Christmas carols.

Strange things I've discovered today, courtesy of my boss: Ham Salad, Beef Salad, & Pretzel Salad. All of which sound odd and disgusting by name. I'll let you know if I try any.

For those curious as to the local town happenings, this was the big headline on the boroughs website today:

The regular monthly flushing of the 8" water
line will resume on Monday, October 6, 2008.


Oh the excitment!

One little note: Having no dishwasher sucks. We're already sick of washing dishes!
Well it's late so here's a bit of the funnies to end this on:

No comments: