Friday, May 18, 2012

Spain: Cartagena



Our time in Cartagena was minimal because of Ron’s schedule being especially crazy this week but we made the most of the couple hours we had to spend. The ship was docked right across from the main tourist artery so we meandered down the street past lots of cute shops and cafes. We came across a lift that took us to the top of a hill which overlooked some Roman ruins.

(I'll have to upload these later. they're on my phone because I suck and forgot to put the memory card in the camera. I'll have to get them off my phone in a few weeks. Someone remind me!) 

Then we rambled through a park and back to the ship. It certainly wasn’t the most exciting day but we didn’t feel like we missed much by not being able to spend a lot of time in town. 

No comments: