Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Norway: Flam

Again, Norway is breathtakingly beautiful. The sail in was totally amazing. Once in Flam however, there isn’t much to do. There are a handful of souvenir shops and a place to get free wi-fi and we spent some time taking advantage of the latter. After wandering the town, which took all of seven minutes, we found a hidden gem: A mini micro-brewery! Many other crew members discovered the same little spot, and we enjoyed getting to know some of our ship-mates over some yummy beer. The only damper on the day was how insanely expensive the beer was. I’ll never grumble over an $8 beer in the US Again. At $18 a pint, Norway brew really put a dent in my wallet and my strain on my soul. I’m still glad we tried it out though!




Jen (light tech), Martha (cast), Me & Ron

No comments: